Please Click Here to view the complete SpaceStation rate card as a printable pdf.
Contact our sales team to make a booking across any of our channels, and we will tailor-make an advertising solution for you.
Notes about our ratecard:
- All rates reflected are CPM (cost per thousand impressions), include agency commission and exclude VAT
- CPM = Cost Per thousand impressions. (M is the Roman numeral 1,000.) The amount charged to the advertiser per 1,000 impressions.
- An online advertisement impression is a single appearance of an advertisement on a web page. Each time an advertisement loads onto a users screen, the ad server counts that loading as one impression.
- An impression is recorded whether the user clicks on the ad or not.
- Impressions are booked for a time period stipulated by the client. This time period can be for one day, a week, month, a year or any date range specified. The ad server defaults to serving these impressions evenly over this time period, unless otherwise instructed by the client in terms of time- or day-part targeting.