Main purpose of the job
The Digital Campaign Manager serves as an internal media expert for The SpaceStation and is responsible for collaborating with internal and external partners to deliver best-in-class execution of media plans.
- Source, execute, optimize and evaluate all elements of each media campaign. Be the bridge from strategy to execution.
- Make real-time optimizations to the campaigns based on constant measurement and feedback especially with digital plans.
- Work with salespeople to set all measurement metrics and KPIs for each campaign.
- Work with other Campaign Managers to ensure best practice sharing and consistent processes and reporting.
- Provide key learnings reports quarterly with recommendations for future plans.
- Collaborate with brand teams to develop required content plans for digital media plans.
- Understand the media landscape and look for opportunities to impact media plans with new partners and formats that could improve media performance.
Skills and competencies
This person needs to demonstrate strong communication and collaboration skills, analytical capabilities, and the ability to be agile to optimize plans in real-time. They must also:
- be flexible and willing to adapt as this role evolves and gets further defined over time
- able to work in a pressured and highly deadline driven environment
- be passionate about online advertising and marketing
Qualifications and experience
- A senior certificate
- An advertising / marketing or related qualification
- Experience with programmatic media will be advantageous
- At least 2 years’ digital campaign management experience is a prerequisite
- Fully computer literate, with internet literacy a prerequisite
Please send applications to HR@24.com
Please quote reference when applying: Digital Campaign Manager
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Share this Post