Digital Media Strategist
24.com is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile, applications, job listings and interactive TV. Centered on News24, 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities. As South Africa’s largest digital publishing house, the network welcomes over 6 million local unique browsers monthly.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Strategist within the 24.com commercial team. The successful candidate will be based in Randburg, Johannesburg.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop digital media strategies for client campaigns, including but not limited to: display, video, sponsorships, social media, mobile, apps, digital content and email campaigns
• Set measurable, clear targets for clients’ campaigns
• Be involved from the start to end of the campaigns’ execution, ensuring they deliver on the strategy and meet KPIs
• Consult, liaise and align with our Strategy dept, publishers & sales team, to ensure alignment
• Review and contribute to all digital reporting
• Contribute to proposals and presentations for proactive work, pitches and/or potential clients
• Host regular sessions to upskill staff in their use and understanding of media strategy & planning
• Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Effective Measure & AMPS
• Daily Internal reporting updates
WHAT WE NEED
• Marketing, digital or communication diploma/degree
• 3-5 years of experience in digital media planning
• Experience working in an agency environment
• Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
• A creative eye and attention to detail
• Passion for, and excellent knowledge of, the digital landscape, trends and technology
• Technical knowledge of digital/email/mobile campaigns, campaign reporting, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, social media and content marketing.
• We really like positive, inquisitive and proactive people.
• Good presentation skills;
• Self-starter with the energy and the capacity to come up with new, engaging ideas
• Strong work ethic and ability to go above and beyond when required
• Positive and solution-orientated
• Clear thinker with strong analytical skills
• Effective time and task management
• Ability to multitask, handle pressure and delegate/manage accordingly
Please apply via the Media24 website by clicking here.
Share this Post