The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting the strategy department. If you have a qualification in advertising, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
– A degree or diploma in advertising or similar.
Skills & Competencies
– Must be able to work accurately with data and research and have an ability to interpret data into insights.
– Must have good communication skills and be able to work with excel and powerpoint.
– Experience in Addynamix/WizzAd, DFP will be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Be able to assist in building presentations using a variety of industry and owned research and data.
Media24 is a leading media company in Africa with interests in digital media, newspapers, magazines, printing, distribution, book publishing, job classifieds and ecommerce. Media24’s digital media division, 24.com, is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile and applications. 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities. As South Africa’s largest digital publishing house, the network welcomes over 16 million local unique browsers monthly. Media24 is part of Naspers, a multinational group of media and ecommerce platforms.
Disclaimer: Preference will be given to employment equity candidates.
Share this Post