work for us
The SpaceStation, part of 24.com and Media24, is seeking an enthusiastic marketing coordinator to join the Cape Town based Marketing team. The role supports the existing B2B marketing strategy, and touches all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives. The SpaceStation is SA’s leading digital media sales company, selling advertising on top sites such as News24, W24, SuperSport, HuffPost, Business Insider and DStv.
Skills and Competencies:
- Online savvy and familiar with the digital media landscape in SA
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Office and Excel
- WordPress or other website backend experience. Basic coding advantageous
- MailChimp and Google Analytics experience required, Effective Measure advantageous
- Social media experience, specifically LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, with tools such as HootSuite advantageous.
- Team player
- Excellent communicator and strategic thinker
- Passionate about online marketing
- Event management experience
- Social media marketing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. Content sourcing, creation, planning and execution.
- Updating of all brand specific marketing collateral on The SpaceStation website (WordPress) and PowerPoint on a monthly basis. Includes updating brand stats from Effective Measure and Google Analytics, and updating sales collateral.
- Marketing collateral / stock management, including ordering stock with suppliers and sourcing new appropriate marketing collateral for client gifting and industry events.
- Staff and industry conference or event organisation, including quote requests, liaison with hotels/venues, guest lists, event branding, client invitations, event management, etc.
- Assist with industry related public relations. Liaise with the appointed outsourced PR company for articles, press releases, opinion pieces and media coverage.
- Assist with creative design jobs including briefing the creative studio for the above marketing collateral requirements. Working with in-house designers to update all marketing material and branding requirements of the marketing team.
- Dealing with printers and suppliers to ensure timeous delivery of marketing collateral.
- Overseeing couriering of stock between offices and for events.
- Manage marketing projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines.
- Management of all invoices and purchase orders in SAP for the marketing division. Tight marketing budget control.
Qualifications and Experience
- Marketing degree or diploma
- 3+ years’ work experience in a marketing role
- Proven track record of successful digital marketing outputs
All applications can be sent to email@example.com
Applications close Monday 19 March 2018
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Share this Post